Schizophrenia.com

My secret of success

My secret of success for learning a musical instrument is to practice fifteen minutes a day but try to do it every day. And, if you feel like doing more than fifteen minutes make yourself stop!..and increase your time limit after some months have passed, only if you want. That saying I bought a keyboard with Amazon credit I got from my siblings and have only practiced once because I never took my own advice, but I’ve kept up my 30 minutes a day guitar practice by using a stopwatch.

4 Likes

I am really bad at practicing instruments, I lose confidence really fast :frowning:

I would love to learn to play the bass guitar. It’s been a thing for me for years. I think the more you practice, the more likely you are to increase your skill level and improve your playing.

@disciple , Not necessarily. I’ve been practicing piano and/or keyboard for an hour a day, 5 days a week for the past 15 years and according to my teacher, I’m still not performance ready.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.