My schizophrenia is doing something new and paranormal

I have schizophrenia. For a month, every email, Facebook message, and zoosk message that I send has gotten blocked. Each time, I see a vision of Donald Trump catching the messages with his hands. More than 70 messages have been stopped. I tried sending messages from the closet, and from my car, but they were also blocked.

I didn’t know that schizophrenia could cause a computer problem, but that is what is happening here, somehow. Donald Trump does know me, but we are not really friends. Is he playing a paranormal prank on me? When I called tech support, the problem went away until I was off of the phone.

You should consider going on meds @Tmont .

If messages are getting blocked then there’s possibly a tech problem. It has nothing to do with anything else.

1 Like

Donald Trump has no idea who you are.

lol, that reminds me of when I was psychotic. I was in paranormal psychic telepathic communication with President Clinton and President Obama. Clinton just observed me. Obama was really friendly.

How could Donald Trump be playing a paranormal prank on you? He’s just a man, not a ghost or something. I don’t know if you are on meds or not but you really need to be.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.