My schizophrenia 3

They give me faces in my face when I do some thing that is pleasurable and say their gonna drink my blood

My voices say gods dont get tourted that its normal people that get tourted for fun

If you fix your blood brain barrier the voices will back off and eventually disappear. That reduces the hold they have over your life.

I’m like 80% out of the mess with the Daily Essential Nutrients supplement and Haldol.

Can that be fixed or is it a permanent problem

Totally fixable. 1515

I don’t have the full solution but I have a partial one at the moment, basically taking Daily Essential Nutrients (takes months to get to a functional point though, but you notice positive changes daily. Like every morning life is just a bit easier, and it adds up.)

I’m getting a medical device called a Pulsed Electronic Magnetic Field machine, and it facilitates tissue healing. If it’s targeted at the brain it can heal the blood-brain barrier. That I feel will complete the picture.

Where did you buy it?
Do you have studies showing its good for negative and cognitive symptoms?

I put a Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation electrodes device on my brain frontal lobes but it made me have visual hallucinations like flashing white lights. It says do not use on the brain but I did.
Is that bad? Does it cause brain damage?

OIP TENS-ds

I am a physiotherapist and bought one for my dad’s hand pain from arthritis, it worked great for him but it didn’t improve my SZ when I put it on my brain.

TENS on the brain is not the intended use. I don’t think it caused damage but it’s not the right electrical frequency for use with the brain.

PEMF heals the blood-brain barrier. It’s good for chronic migraines too, like 77% success rate after 2 weeks. Even higher for longer use.

Helps with anxiety and insomnia too.

I don’t have any studies that show it works for SZ, since the disease sample size is too small and this tech is fairly esoteric, but in theory it should help.

I can pull up studies for those other things if you’re interested.

Wow that’s cool you’re a physiotherapist! I hope someday you can conquer SZ so you can get back to it.

1 Like

I worked as a physiotherapist for 32$/h at my teacher’s clinic but quit after 2 weeks from too much hallucinations. It was the start of my SZ.
I got on meds and tried 15 differents jobs even easy ones for mentally disabled like wiping tables at mcdonalds but I failed interviews.

I got accepted as video games tester at Keywords Studios international company but rage quit after 2 weeks. My hands were shaking from stress. I was only playing videogames all day and then writing a bug report about every game I played.

I think if you can solve this SZ ■■■■ you’ll be a boss after all that stress. Like nothing will phase you.

1 Like

I was scared of raping her daughter who was working with me at the clinic when unmedicated.

That’s why I stopped working, I don’t want to do crimes, very bad thoughts bcz of sz.

Yeah, it’s not good to work in that headspace.

But I don’t think that was truly you, I think it was this super-stressed out, primal version of you.

Like SZ people feel like the Universe is cornering them everywhere and abusing them, and they get really ugly about it. A cornered creature does desperate things.

1 Like

Did you try working at jobs made for mentally disabled ppl? They’re easy for mentally disabled ppl but not easy for me.

I’m kind of open to possibilities, but remote stuff.

I want something simple to make $15k with. USD.

I just drank one cup of coffee, my body and hands are shaking.

I think its bcz of diabetes low blood sugar. When I eat a lot I get better. I am going to eat now.

Sounds like insulin resistance. Possible sign of diabetes.

You should see a GP, test your fasting glucose.

Uncontrolled diabetes is pretty dangerous.

I haven’t seen my GP since last year. I didn’t call to take an apt. He gave me blood tests but I didn’t do them yet. He told me to stop eating bread and rice. He prescribed me diabetes medication Metformin to prevent diabetes. Maybe I have diabetes now idk

There seems to be a controversy in what your voices are saying. They say you’re going to be tortured after death because you smoke, and that you’re the only one who’s going to be tortured. But there’s a lot of people who continue to smoke because they can’t quit, why aren’t they going to be tortured after death forever? That doesn’t make sense.

They say that your all fake and every one got put in there own reality and they all quit in their reality but iam not buying it they say it’s a false reality and those that smoke in my reality are not real