My roommate told me he found his lucky penny laying on the sidewalk by the store

I told him, " You might want to reconsider. It wasn’t so lucky for the guy who lost it."

haha… Love your work Nick!!!

I always find things I give them away…I don’t like the bad mojo…my old paternal grandmother read tea leaves and was from Irish stock…you never cross luck!..how that works for me…it’s not too bad!

1 Like

The luck of the Irish. My grandfather had some Irish in him but he was a violent alcoholic, but I guess he was lucky (depending on how you look at it) because he was very average looking but he was married 5 times from 1925 to 1960 and when he was 45 he married a 19 year old.

1 Like

Nick…>I got drinking from my fathers side so there’s some precedant there. I also got some major depression!

Schizophrenia was from my mothers side…

Irish from fathers…long history of Living in Australia. It’s like common that 4/5 Australians are from immigration stock through 2 generations. We really are multicultural but so is America!

The irish do like to drink. That violence isn’t anything to be proud about!

1 Like

Yes, I’ve heard that people in Ireland have a high rate of depression. And I heard for many years that Ireland has the highest rate of schizophrenia in the world aside from a couple of other small random countries.

The Netherlands after world war 2 had a high incidence of schizophrenia. It was thought to be because of the chronic stravation from the war…lots of people starving…it’s been commonaly reported.

I’d imagine there was much starvation in Ireland after the patato famine…there just maybye something there!

???

1 Like

Yeah, one theory says trauma to a pregnant woman could contribute to the child being born with the propensity to later develop schizophrenia. I would say that starving is very traumatic.

1 Like

Madness on both sides…I’m not so lucky in that genetic profile my friend!

1 Like

I gotta get to sleep but great talking to you rogueone. Have a nice night (day?).

1 Like