My psychosis doesn’t qualify as psychosis?

they will increase the dose or change but you need to talk to them

No I mean it doesn’t work because I’m not psychotic

And they’re right. They say it because it’s true. And you can twist it around and try to act like it’s not true or try to talk and convince us or yourself that they’re wrong but the fact is that you are ill. And nothing is going to change that fact. I’m not trying to be harsh, it’s not your fault you have a mental illness. But accept your illness and co-operate in your treatment with the people who are trying to help you.

3 Likes

But you’re on the meds maybe that’s keeping you from having it ?

I don’t think so

I dont know what to tell you … it just feels like if 99 people say you should stay on meds you’ll believe on the 1 person who says you don’t… and the reason I say this is because I’ve been that way … i learned down the road …

How do YOU know whether im ill or not

It must because now you’re not believing your delusions anymore.

We can tell you have had psychosis based on things you’ve posted on here. If you were really being poisoned you probably would’ve noticed the negative effects from it.

From what you tell us.
I’m not diagnosing you but when you keep telling us that you have been hospitalized in a psyche ward and that doctors recommend you should be on psychiatric medication and that you have delusions and you tell us repeatedly that doctors think you have psychosis, and all the other similar stuff you tell us and to top it off, you are posting on a website for schizophrenic’s. What am I supposed to think?

A well person would not post the stuff you post here. So the logical conclusion is that you’re ill. Like I said it’s not your fault, you didn’t ask for it. But you have to deal with it and denying facts and trying to skew the facts to make it look like nothing is wrong with you is typical for someone who does not have insight but it will not help you.

3 Likes

@Crystal-Cotton time to focus on other things. Try this puzzle

2 Likes

i had insight during my psychosis, doesnt mean i dont need meds, there are many other ways psychosis impairs functioning and quality of life.
just because you realize that you have it doesnt mean you no longer need to treat it.

Could be an age thing. Schizophrenia is a diagnosis of last resort. It is severe and tends to stick to you for life.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.