My psychiatric clinic may be trying to blow my friend off

I went in to my psychiatric clinic and did group therapy today. Last night my friend who goes to the same clinic said our case manager hadn’t done her paperwork which is due tomorrow. Our case manager was filling in in the activities center today, and I asked her if my friend had called her. Our case manager said she did and she was busy and didn’t answer. She asked me about my friend, and I said she was worried about her paperwork that was due tomorrow. Our case manager said it was going to be taken care of.

I just spoke with my friend, and she said our case manager never called her. I’m afraid my psychiatric clinic is trying to blow my friend off because she no longer comes in, or goes to group or individual therapy.
With me I’m always going to therapy which they can bill Medicare for. They are making money off me.

I asked my case manager today if she wanted me to catch the bus to my primary care doctor, or was she still going to take me two weeks from now. She said she would still take me. I’m a little nervous about it now, that something will happen on the day I’m supposed to go, and I’ll miss my appointment. I think from now on, I’m going to plan on taking the bus.

I don’t know if I should do anything or leave well enough alone. What do you think?

My psychiatric clinic may be trying to blow my friend off

What is the name of this place?

The 'Happy Endings Psychiatric Unit"?

1 Like

Yeah, thanks Patrick.

I talked to my sister, and I probably was just being paranoid. I’m going to forget about it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.