My powerlifting maxes (updated)

I weighed 170lbs at the time

bench press 225x5

Squat 365x5

Deadlift 445x5

These days I moved to bodybuilding, now weigh 180lbs

3 Likes

Good job @mortimermouse. On a side note. How tall are you?

Im 5ft’7in. Short for an American.

It’s okay I’m even shorter than you Lol! And not a body builder. My mom is 5’5 and my dad 5’9, so I should be average… about 5’10 but I ended up short but it’s okay because life is great anyways it doesn’t matter because it’s mind over matter. Being schizo and short wasn’t always easy as a male but now it’s good that I’ve calmed down that inner voice of mine through careful meditation.

I only ask because I am 4’10. I like meeting more short people, but, you don’t qualify.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

How old are you? You look young in your pic. I once met a girl who was probably 4’9 and she was at least 25 years old, I thought she was maybe 19. Shorter people tend to look young. I made the mistake in thinking she was younger than she was, which I shouldn’t have made after all the times people have mistaked me for being young. When I get ID’d when I buy cigars I get happy these days they think I’m young instead of the old days when I used to get pissed when I was 19 and then would turn down my ID lol.

1 Like

I will be 24 on the 3rd of January.

3 Likes

happy almost birthday. i guess you are the year of the ram. i’m the year of the horse.

you seem real mature I always expected you to be like 26 even though you look younger than that.

1 Like

happy birthday @samples32

2 Likes

Happy birthday also. I hope you have been celebrating all week.

1 Like

I start celebrating tomorrow actually! I get my perm tomorrow! Plus lunch with my awesome mother in law!

1 Like

Happy birthday @samples32 !! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Nice, I used to bench like 265 x 8 for reps and 225 x 10 , shoulders I was dumbell press in 80s for reps.
My rotator cuff is messed right now so I can’t go too heavy anymore lol

2 Likes