My pdoc wants me to keep taking Abilify but

I am more paranoid then ever when I took 10 mg Zyprexa alone I had almost zero paranoia now I think there is a big conspiracy to hurt me, rape me I think everyone knows what I do on my PC and smartphone they are planning evil acts against me and since I take Abilify my violent homicidal thoughts have been resplandeced by thoughts about raping people real people people that I know I have thoughts about drugging them up with my Zyprexa (?) and rape them I don’t know what to do my pdoc wants me to keep taking Zyprexa and Abilify but I was better on Zyprexa alone I had violent homicidal thoughts but they were thoughts now I HAVE PLANS TO RAPE PEOPLE GOING ON ON MY MIND my family thinks that I am at my best on this combo I just… I can’t believe I was cursed with this violent schizophrenia

1 Like

I told my father he wants me off Abilify

1 Like

If you’re making plans,

You need to go to the hospital.

2 Likes

@Bowens 1515151

1 Like

I agree with @Charles_Foster . Making plans to do such things is not good. You should go to hospital or contact a mental health professional if possible immediately. I know how long it takes to get appointments sometimes though, so perhaps, a hospital is the way to go.

1 Like

My father doesn’t want to take me to the hospital but he said that I need to stop Abilify right now so that’s what I am going to do. I have had enough.

Why not call emergency services? They can have an ambulance pick you up?

3 Likes

As far as Abilify goes, thats something you should discuss with pdoc. Maybe they can switch you to another AP. I am on abilify and I don’t really think that it is the cause of these thoughts, however.

1 Like

I have always had violent thoughts since sz but on Zyprexa I have no libido I think Abilify giving me a libido did this to me. My father doesn’t want me hospitalized he wants me studying so he doesn’t want to disclose this with my pdoc he got angry when I went to the hospital to talk with my pdoc once he said I should be at university.

Yeah, I don’t think listening to your father on this point is a good idea. You need to disclose these thoughts to your pdoc(and therapist if you have one), so that they can help you to deal with them. If you are secretly making plans that might evolve into action, you need to take steps to address this.

1 Like

Go for vacay inpatient
U will come out of this
U can study there and get great help

1 Like

Call emergency psychiatric response team
Or what have you. Say intrusive thoughts like crazy n obsessing over them. What not. If you will Positive optimistic
Hang in there lots of meds

1 Like

Call your pdoc and say you need to talk to him urgently. Thats what I do when I get symptoms, the pdoc either calls me asap or his secretary gives me an urgent apt asap.

1 Like

Don’t have any libido on abilify… nothing. but maybe it’s good to discuss this with your doc, as it is not good.

1 Like

I am going to talk with my pdoc right now my father agreed.

2 Likes

Raping a defenseless woman???
Traumatising her probably for the rest of her life???

Putting her through worst than youve ever felt in your whole damn life!!!

That would be truly disgusting of you
I hope you rot in jail if you go through with it!!!

1 Like

men I want to rape men I am a girl I want to rape the guys at my university those are my thoughts but now I am going to talk with my pdoc so I can get off this med and put on another AP

oh dear you need to stay safe. I had 15 years with these kind of thoughts and that costed me 33 admittances to the mental ward.

1 Like

Don’t be so cruel to her.

1 Like

My pdoc said that abilifg is not really effective med, it seems you are borderline psychotic, I would get hospitalized if i were you

1 Like