My pdcos say

Thank you,I’m trying to convince my mother to live with her

That would be the best imo I am living with my parents. Also its not the Drs business to tell you if you should stay in a relationship with someone, really.

Thank you,yes,I don’t understand their interest in maintaining the relationship like if I were an idiot and I couldn’t live alone.I have a family so what is the problem?

1 Like

Love is not just about romantic relatioships, I left my gf 7 years ago and I am happier now, no need for romance.

1 Like

You are right but I am very romantic and if someone helps me I fall in love quickly because of my lack os sell steem

Maybe a psychologist can help?

1 Like

I have 3 pdoc and a therapist

I think the best is my pdoc that say me to drink alchol to calm my anxiety

Your pdoc said that? Not a good idea if you overdo it. Benzodiazepines are the meds used for anxiety.

1 Like

Yes,he raise my benzos but said me that alcohol would calm my anxiety

I think he would agree to break my relationship but I still haven’t talked to him

I’m sorry I’m not a doctor but drinking alcohol is the worst idea for anxiety. I used to do that at 18-19 years old and it only made my anxiety a billion times worse. Time for a second opinion?

1 Like

The women doctors are who they don’t want to break my relationship.this doctor seem different

He told me I was taking dosis for children an he raised my benzos,he told me literally it’s better for you to have two beers for your anxiety

Dose for children

When I entered the hospital they told me “wait till you try these pills if you liked drinking for anxiety ”. They told me Alcohol only stays in your system for like 6-12 hours. While something like klonopin is more controlled and lasts longer and doesn’t make you lose your inhibitions and coordination so much.

I used to drink at night before class to help my anxiety.

Or I’d take a beer or 2 right before

Flunked me outta college not too long later

Also pretty soon you gain a tolerance easier I believe and it’ll be 3-4-5 beers in no time if you’re anything like me

I’m really thankful I don’t drink anymore. I was an alcoholic but I started a medication called naltrexone for alcohol cravings and it literally saved my life. Helped my anxiety and cravings and cognition the most

Not saying to do that. But there’s better options than self medicating if u ask me

If that’s what your doctor says who am I to say though :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Thank you for your experience,I take lorazepam 2mg 2 times a day an rivotril 2mg 2 times a day but i still drink 2 or 3 beers a days an smoke a lot.
I think it’s because I’m unhappy and all the doctors can’t do anything.

1 Like

■■■■ that’s a lot of benzos to be mixed with alcohol. Just curious. Do you ever wake up feeling like you forgot stuff??? Because mixing depressants can induce great amnesia and even can be fatal at high doses because of respiratory issues. And also causes liver issues.

I’m sorry you’re struggling so damn much it must be really tough.

It sounds really tough right now with both situations and it sounds like both situations they feed into each other

Would hate to see u end up in the hospital after a benzo/alcohol blackout that u don’t remember what u did

I’m not sure the answer because everyone reacts at least slightly different to meds and have different environments and ways to cope too.

Hang in there @Mary2

I hope you find some peace and comfort soon :pray:

Thank you so much gratitude,I know I’m doing things badly,but my life is a caos at this moment,my father died this year because of alcohol, my boyfriend is not good with me I have problems in my job…

A guy accused me of bein a stalking