My out of town trip

I have not been here for one week because I had my trip. Here are some pics.

Somebody has an interesting automobile …

Kuva9423

A sunset in one evening …

Kuva9433

An outdoor flea market …

Kuva9464
Kuva9471

My brother’s farm …

Kuva9478
Kuva9483

A cat I took care of …

Kuva9489

16 Likes

@mjseu
That looks like a beautiful trip! Did you have fun? Did you struggle at all?

2 Likes

It was a nice trip, I went to neighboring towns, I had my mother’s car because she was on a cruise, I had my meds with me including all my meds (psych, diabetes etc.), it was a nice trip.

2 Likes

Great pics! I’m glad you had such a great trip :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@mjseu
YAY! Sooo happy for you!

2 Likes

In my earlier years when I lived in America and I was married, I traveled to many nations such as Venezuela, France, Costa Rica and others in addition to my trips in America, it was fun, but nowadays I have found that there is so much to see where I am living now. There are bigger cities near my little town where I might want to visit later.

1 Like

It is quite funny, I have these old T-shirts, during my trip I wore a T-shirt that I got in Saint Thomas, the U.S.Virgin Islands in 1993, 26 years ago, when I visited there. When I went through a divorce in America, my former spouse got all pictures, well I got negatives, but here is one pic I found on the net. That was a nice trip too. A different world and different time.

1 Like

That cat looks happy… not lol

1 Like

She is a 17-year old cat … likes good food :smile:

Awwww, how sweet! I had an old calico that was grumpy looking. She was 15 or 16 when she passed. 17 is fantastic!

1 Like

There is an old ginger cat that sunbathes in my mums garden. He is too old to catch mice and birds. He has a little spot just under a hedge facing west. He loves that spot.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.