My nutritionist wants me to

At least eat either breakfast or lunch every day. With a few small snacks and supper.
I am having a hard time with that.
In the morning I’m never hungry. Usually not hungry til supper or later.
It’s hard to eat if you aren’t hungry.

3 Likes

I have the same problem…we only have a few things we eat every day and it is mundane so I lose my appetite…trying to lose weight and making some progress too…

are you still quit on smoking? @FatMama

1 Like

If you force yourself to eat breakfast for awhile, eventually you’ll start to get hungry for it.

3 Likes

Still hanging in there

2 Likes

yayyyy !!! you are two days ahead of me…it will get easier as long as you don’t “romance the cigarettes”…don’t long for one…be over it…think of other things when the urge hits you…It’s what I’m doing…I am so proud of you !! hang in there …friend.

1 Like

Breakfast is a good habit. I never did it for much of my adult life. I’d smoke cigs, have coffee and worked a lot of early start jobs. Usually had like a morning tea where I’d start to eat.

It takes a bit but training your body can be beneficial. Work on the good habits and rid yourself of the bad. I think you might be surprised not smoking how you can easily pick up an appetite!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.