My non-stop distress seems to have abruptly ended

It’s like it comes in waves. I can’t see rhyme nor reason to it. I’ve been on abilify solid for 6 years. It’s incredibly frustrating. It’s worse than frustrating because I was beginning to have transient suicidal thoughts.

Don’t get me wrong I’m grateful the torture has finally ended. But it’s been there for about 2 long weeks.

I feel a bit angry about it :angry:

3 Likes

Do you have sz or sza? Sza has mood swings but you can still have depression with sz.

my benzo withdraeal comes in waves, like im. fine for a week or so then feel terribly suicidal depressed, since starting zoloft more managble

1 Like

Well at least you feel better now…right?

1 Like

Sz , not sza. It’s not depression just indescribable distress.

The only thing I can think of is I was drinking 5-6 espresso coffees a day for a few weeks a while back. Maybe that triggered something.

1 Like

Yes feel 100% better now.

1 Like

I limit myself to 3 cups a day, I get irritable, nervous and shaky if I drink more.

1 Like

For me it’s very cyclic. I get worse in spring and my breaks are later in the year and roughly every 5 years before the meds helped even things out a bit.

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re feeling better. I was worried.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.