My next tattoo and my life's purpose

My life has no purpose other than traveling the world.
I love to travel so, it is a nice goal to have :slight_smile:

I will work, save, travel and have fun as long as I can. As long as I am healthy.

My new tattoo will be something with a compass, I have not found one I really feel confident about yet (and i am not sure about text too)

20638918_1765585393734406_4307031926377939647_n

7 Likes

926a57c93d0ddd4206dee5b4500475f6
I would have Shiva nataraja as tattoo or the om symbol

2 Likes

I love this tattoo! If my life goal were to travel, I would have this tattoo.

1 Like

Beautiful but Iโ€™m not sure Iโ€™d like to add the word death to a tattoo. :confused:

1 Like

Just be careful about the size of the text, donโ€™t want it too small or it will look like crap in a couple years. That pic was taken shortly after the tattoo was done; I guarantee that, if nothing else, the loops of the eโ€™s in that tattoo will be closed up within a couple years. Always think of what the tatt will look like ten years or so down the road.

2 Likes

I will not get any text tattooed. Just a compass of some sort :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where do you plan to travel to?

1 Like

I will go first to almost most European countries in the next two years.

I will go on a bunch of cruises leaving from Florida too. I have been searching for Greece packages for 3 days now, they are too expensive for now. :frowning: I have a lot of expenses I guess otherwise Iโ€™d be rich :unamused:

Then I will also go to Egypt and Jordan.

Then finally I will go to China, Japan. I really really really want to go to Indonesia and stay in a luxury boutique hotel :flushed: Not sure how.

2 Likes

That sounds really fun!! I wish you well on your travels. :smiley:

1 Like