My neighbors are douches

We live out in the middle of nowhere and they still feel the need to have their front lights on despite the fact they are INSIDE the house. The only things I have seen wander from their house the entire time they have lived there are their chickens.

20190519_231910

1 Like

They just shut the lights off. Guess it’s bedtime…

When it comes to douchebag neighbors I think it’s a tie between yours and mine. Have you talked about the light problem with them? Because unless you talk to them, they have no idea they are bothering you.

1 Like

No I’ve never talked to them. I’ve actually never seen a human being outside their house in 7 years.

Then they don’t know their lights bother you. You have this animosity built up towards them and they have no idea. When for all you know they might be really great people.

2 Likes

I know they are good people, the light hurts my eyes. I harbor no ill towards them. It’s just annoying every night to have their lights coming through the window in the living room. I shouldn’t have called them douchebags without really getting to know them. I’m going through nicotine withdrawal so just about everything bothers me. I need to just go to sleep and live another day.

1 Like

Maybe the withdrawal is heightening your senses. Doesn’t really look too bright from what the pic shows. Do you drive? How do you feel about people and their high beams?

1 Like

Maybe some room darkening blinds or curtains?

1 Like

I live in the country, everyone uses their high beams for deer.
I don’t like it but I can sympathize.
I’ve hit 3 deer In the 21 years I’ve lived here.

1 Like

Yeah, deer just hang out on the side when i go in the country because we drive slow and they have time to think. One time I seen a mom and baby deer. They are pretty animals, too bad they don’t have common sense to not jump out in the road

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.