My neighbor makes me nervous

He has a really bad temper and he’s huge, like 6’3” and 300 lbs. I never know what’s going to set him off but he seems like he would be pretty violent. The thing is sometimes I make him mad intentionally but other times it’s doing something unintentionally. Usually I make him mad when he is making noise and I figure, well, he’s getting mad over nothing anyways so what have I got to
lose? We live in small apartments in a small area and we have to see each other.

4 Likes

never fear him
we are not in middle ages
he cant do any harm to you
coz there are police

Teleportation hasn’t been invented yet, it can take a while for the police to arrive. A lot can happen in 30 seconds or less. I’ve disabled some attackers in under five seconds. The best way to win a fight is to not have it.

3 Likes

I got a neighbour whos a bit like that. Hes in his 80’s so i reckonn hes got a bit of dementia. Everytime i have my back windows open he will shout “WAKEY WAKEY” “GET UP YOU LAZY BUM” at the window.

Im sure he thinks im in bed all day cos the windows are blacked out most of the time.

He stopped after a while - after i called him a piss head out the window. Will never say it to your face tho.

1 Like

You are describing my ex husband Nick. Like my ex husband all you can do is hope that he leaves and moves somewhere else.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.