My named nurse has wrote me a disability benefits (PIP) letter

My supported living manager will write my daily living stuff and the support I need. I suffer from social anxiety, mainly about public transport and the thoughts I have about people/teenagers talking and laughing about me, public transport give me lots of anxiety. I have to get off the bus at the nearest stop because it becomes very overwhelming. I have been know to get lost when I get off.

I also had severe psychosis where I badly hurt myself cutting a microchip out. They have to monitor me closely as if I don’t go for depot I become unwell very quickly. I’m on a community treatment order because of this which I have to have injection . I got recalled in Nov 2018 for injection

what other things should I write in PIP forms.

This is letter named nurse wrote,

1 Like

@bobbilly
I think the letter looks great! I’m sorry you suffer in the ways you do.

1 Like

@bobbilly That’s a great letter. It’s much more comprehensive than the letters I’ve had when being assessed for ESA and PIP.

2 Likes

Best of luck with it @bobbilly I hope this supporting evidence gets you PIP.

2 Likes

I have I’m going to be successful with being awarded PIP (disability benefit) I’m actually glad I’m having on as when its over that’ll be less worry.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.