My Music Can Be Found On My YouTube (Among Favorite Song's In Playlist's)

(((Chapter 1)))

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:dog: :snake: :dog:
:zzz: :dizzy: :zzz:

11 Likes

Very nice :+1:. You have a nice voice.

1 Like

Thank You @Loke :partying_face: . Your Compliment Is Nice As Well.

Sincerely,

Hello.

A Quiet, Message, Without Any Meticulous Planning. To Anyone Interested With What I’m Planning Upon The Music To Come. The Template With How My First More Hopeful Recording’s Will Parallel With The Apartment I Will Be Moving Into, Sometime In The Near Future. May Bring More Assorted Song’s, And Maybe Even Low Budget Video’s. Even If All With A Cheap Mixer. And If Not, Perhaps Jus One Instrument At A Time.

If Anyone Has Request’s, Perhaps Poems To Be Brought Into The Daylight Of Music, I Could Try To Humbly Bring Them Into A Solution Of Understanding In Audio Form. With Songwriting Credits To You Of Course!.

Keeps It Cools!.

Sincerely,

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your music, it is quite inspiring to see your confidence and authenticity on video.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Well.

Appreciate Your Notion Completely. Gotta Admit, The Quaint Recording’s That Are On There Now, Are Hardly Confident. Not So Much The Video’s Themselves. But!, With Where They Have Been Recorded, Not Much Personal Space Is In Context, With The Way I Actually Prefer.

I Have Some Keys In My Pocket. For An Apartment Patiently Waiting For Me. And I Will Be Given The Time To Actually Completely Work On Some Song’s With More Thought.

But!, Thank You For Your Honest Consideration!.

And Hopeful Compliment!.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hello Again, @anon83141956.

Not To Be Bothersome, But!, I Jus Discovered Who You Are. And Well, Now The Slightly More Professional Side Of Myself Has Been Exposed In The Post Above Thus One. I Jus Wanted To Say Thus To You.

I Missed You.

And Once Again, I Thought I Lost Another New Friend. When You Disappeared Out Of My Sight Awhile Back. Which Explains Why I Try Not To Get Attached. Not Saying That Really Falls On You. More So, My Childhood, Moving State To Different State. Everytime Gaining A New Friend, My Family Would Carry Me Away.

I Have A Proposition For You.

Hopefully Thus Doesn’t Seem Overwhelming. But!, How About Thus Offer From Me To You As A Brand New, Exclusive Hello, Nice To Meet You Again!.

If You Would Like, Write A Poem That I Can Turn Into A Song Right Here In Thus Thread. And That Poem/Song Will Be The First Song I Work On In My New Apartment!. That I’ll Be Moving Into At The End Of The Year!.

SoO0…, I Can Rest Completely In The Sphere Of Someone I Hated To See Disappear… :partying_face:

Sincerely,

hi again :slightly_smiling_face:

I did not think about the fact that I was deceiving the whole forum under a new name so now I just want to apologise again about that. As it was inconsiderate of me :s to not mention it :s
I don’t think I can take up the challenge to write a poem because, yeh, it is a bit too overwhelming for me but thanks for asking me it means you think I might be able to write a good poem :smile: which I defo cannot in my state of mind. In fact, I have been thinking of taking a break from posting here, or whatever is needed for me to try and get my focus back into life just a little bit, because it is easy for me to get lost in the forum world too much.

But, it is nice to have heard from you! and Congratulations on getting the keys to your own apartment that is super duper cool. I can only imagine what a relief that must be to have your own space, finally. :slight_smile:

Kool Kool!.

No Harm No Foul @anon83141956!.

Do You & Get What You Need To Feel Splendid & Back Into Your Own Personal Space As Well!.

Whatever It Takes To Remain Safe!.

Remember To Worry About Your Own Needs First. Do Your Best To Stay Positive.

And Never Give Up On Yourself.

There Is Always Light At The End Of The Tunnel. And Every Morning, Another Chance, To Get Where You Wish To Be. Within The Realm Of What Works For You Personally.

Sincerely,

thanks for that support,

and happy Christmas to you :slight_smile: I know it is early but I just thought I’d say, since I don’t think I will be posting here in 5 days time.

Merry Christmas!,

And A Happy New Year!.—> @anon83141956!.

Sincerely,

1 Like

N e Hoo.

Quick Update:::~ I Will Be Moving Into My Apartment Before The Very End Of The Year.

Don’t Know Exactly What To Expect When I Finally Arrive There. But!, I Plan To Keep Thus Thread Alive. With Original Ideas, And Honest New Explorations. Hopefully!.

Sincerely,

:partying_face: :zzz: :partying_face:

Hey it’s very good music!

I tried to subscribe but I couldn’t find the button. Maybe YouTube has updated itself. I hate it when they change stuff in updates

Kools JewelzzZ Upon A Thanx @Green!.

I DunnoO0 HoW 2 OpErAtE YouTube Either, No Worries!.

Sincerely,

:dizzy: :zzz: :dizzy:

1 Like

Wow! I listened to Home is What They Say and I love your voice man! Reminds me a bit of Thom Yorke! Beautiful range man, keep it up, subscribed :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting, That, You, Mention, One, Of, My, Favorite, Musicians, Of, All, Time.

I Give Honest, Pure, Hopeful, Sunlit, Eternal, Thanx, 2 Yuu, @zwolfgang.

When ‘The Eraser’, Arrived, I Was Highly Eager To Try And Understand His Lamp Of Creativity.

And Once Again, Not ‘Let Down’. ‘Ok Computer’ As A Reminder, Among, ‘Kid A’, And One Of My Personal Favorites ‘Amnesiac’. Jus A New Exclusive Treasure From The Same Group Of Individuals With Honestly Pure Creative Forces That Not Much Could, Or Can Compete With.

Which Is, In All Actuality, A Blessing In Disguise. Since The Rest Of The Music Industry Can Try To Reach Their True Level Of Potential In Trying To Even The Odds With Those Legends Themselves.

And Of Course Everyone Wins.

Thanx Again For Mentioning Thom Yorke, Although I Don’t Personally Think I Sound Anything Like Him. For He Can Actually Sing.

But!, No Harm No Foul. A Compliment Is A Compliment!.

Take It Easy.

Sincerely,

:dizzy: :zzz: :dizzy:

1 Like

Quick Recorded Song’s To Arrive Shortly.

Be It In A Day Or A Week Or So.

But!, Soon Enough Something Hopefully!.

Sincerely,

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

1 Like

Here’s A New One!.

Inspired By A Cool Chick, SInging & Playing The Guitar, Effortlessly With Quiet Passion.

Feedback?.

Sincerely,

:dizzy: :slight_smile: :dizzy:

1 Like

Hmm.

Don’t Mind Me.

Quick Hop To The Top Of The List, Jus In Case Anyone Missed My New Song!.

Sincerely,

:dizzy: :slight_smile: :dizzy:

P.s. Any Kind Of Feedback Is Appreciated, Looking To Improve Myself!.