My morning routine and exercising and exercising

My morning routine is almost always the same, I wake up relatively early in the morning, have my breakfast, take my meds and vitamins, have coffee and then I do my 600 exercise movements and have my 40-60 minute morning walk, here are a few pictures from my morning walk today, (today I’ll ride my bicycle at least 25 kilometers, then have my evening walk and then do my 600 exercise movements) …

16 Likes

Sounds like a nice morning routine. I may start riding my bike around the neighborhood when i get up early in the morning.

2 Likes

What are your 600 exercise movements?
That sounds intriguing.

You live in a very nice place, the views are beautiful.

3 Likes

oh my goodness what a lovely view you have for your walk. I am so proud of you for having a fitness plan and sticking to it. You are an inspiration to me. I’m nursing myself back to health after having let myself gain 100 pounds from aps and out of control sugar cravings. I wish I could be there to walk with you.

1 Like

this inspires me. also, all 3 pictures are cool.

1 Like

Beautiful scenery. I wish I could visit.

2 Likes

Today has been a nice day to ride my bicycle, 24 C degrees and the sun is shining —

4 Likes

I do sit-ups, lift weights, balancing movements and things like that.

do you mean 600 total reps? That would still be very impressive.

you’re a good photographer

2 x (50 sit-ups + 50 weight lifting + 50 balancing movements … and so on) so 2 x (300 movements) = 600 movements

I try to do these every morning and evening, before and after my walks.

1 Like

Wonder how long this takes

You live in a very beautiful place @mjseu. I love your photos. What beautiful countryside to walk, and ride your bike in. I am downright jealous. I hardly ever go outside because the weather is always bad where I live and I have no beauty to behold either. I live in the city. (Omaha, NE, U.S.A.) For exercise, I do yoga, take the stairs in my apartment complex, and play my digital piano every day.

1 Like

These are beautiful pics I have taken. I am glad I have shared them. It was June 2017 then, looking forward to summer. Today I am not exercising as much as I did in 2017, I have gained weight. Maybe I should start my exercise routines again.