My mom says don’t talk about religion or politics to people

Is @Ninjastar or @Rhubot my mom ?? :smiley::grinning::smile::slight_smile:️:laughing:

But it’s interesting that people say this and this is the rules, at least to me I find it interesting.

5 Likes

I thought we couldn’t talk politics here.

@Jonnybegood, I’ve been looking for the right time to tell you. Deep, raspy breath. I am your mother!

4 Likes

As long as it’s based on the rules it’s ok :ok_hand:. And we don’t get into argument on religion and politics In this thread. I figure it’ll eventually get shut down but not yet! :wink:

1 Like

Religion is my favorite topic

2 Likes

I can shut it down with a sentence, or I might get banned… 50/50

3 Likes

I understand that the views of religion or politics are usually very biased therefore very personal. Also it is hard to judge which side is right or wrong when the people getting into a fight about a politcal issue or religious question. So No politics or religion rule is wise for the forums.

1 Like

It’s also not a good idea, generally speaking, to talk religion or politics in the workplace. These can both be hot-button topics where people have strong opinions and the discussion can escalate quickly and become heated.

4 Likes

Religion or spirituality is my favorite topic of conversation. I’m open minded and realize that I really know nothing at all.

2 Likes

I WILL KEEP MY PARENTS, thank you very much.

2 Likes

It’s because there hot topics that end up in heated debates.
So unless you like that then best to talk about puppies and Kitty’s and gerbils

1 Like