My message bubble went away

Thank U!!! I didn’t have a name for her the day b4 she was born. Well my niece who was born first is named Raven Noel. So we sat down and thought of bird names and came up w Sparrow Ann. I promised my aunt JuLea Ann that I would name my first daughter after her…,so it all fit…Sparrow’s initials spell SAM. My son’s name is Samuel.

1 Like

Thx!!! I’m warning y’all tho! If y’all name your kids Sparrow. My child would rather b punished or grounded than lose a battle!!! She’s hAAARRD HeadeD!!! She’s half Latina I don’t know if that has something to do with it tho<3

1 Like

Aahaha! If I ever have a child and think about naming her Sparrow I’ll keep that in mind :smile:

1 Like

One time Sparrow was about 9 yrs old I was trying to get her to sit & eat her veggies. She picked up the kitchen table & almost turned it over on its side. Luckily my husband & I were able to keep the table from completely turning over.

Dear god! You’ve got a tough one :smile:

She’s got a half sister who’s really strong willed.

1 Like

My sister’s neighbor’s dog is named ‘Astro’…

But when Sis was introduced to the family, she thought the 10 year old boy’s name was Astro…so she kept calling him that when she would see him.

One day the boy corrected Sis and said his name was Ryan…much to my sister’s beet red face.

2 Likes

Poor kid…