My message bubble went away

My little bubble that lets me know someone responded to me went away. What happened?

1 Like

It’s on the far right.

@Loke

test…test…Did it just work now?

I found it. Thanks. You’re right. It changed places.

1 Like

Found it…,

1 Like

I noticed that too…and now I have to go into ‘Profile’ to log out as well.

Off topic… I used to live in town never any bugs in my house. Now I live in the country. Now I’ve got a big ole freakin praying mantis in my house & have no idea how he got in here. I’ve got spiders & stink bugs & even wood roaches at times.

1 Like

That’s living in the country for you… I used to have little country mice. They were cute, but peed on everything and it stinks!

1 Like

U will see the notification on ur avatar or profile picture now! On the upper right side

Yeah. I figured it out thx. I first thought they deactivated me.

1 Like

That damn praying mantis has been praying in the same spot for 2 hours.

3 Likes

Lol. Let him pray, they’re kinda cute

Lol. I know. I’ve named him Manny. I wonder if I need to put him outside so he can eat? He’s the only insect in my house for the moment actually.

1 Like

I think so, too! I found myself sharing space with one during strong winds once and after watching it be blown sideways a few times, made a windblock for it out of cardboard. This is apparently a recurring behavior of mine! Rhubot’s Insect Storm Shelters.

2 Likes

I saved a bird once, named him Bird, taught him to fly and everything, then he flew away. Never had any insects though, good on you both.

1 Like

Sparrow (My daughter) saved a wild rabbit once.

1 Like

That’s really sweet!

1 Like

Sparrow loves animals. At one time she wanted to b a vet. Now she wants to go into aeronautics.

She’s very intelligent. Always has been. Up until the last few years tho she either didn’t do her homework or if she did it she’d forget to turn it in. She was diagnosed w ADHD in like the 8th grade I think.

2 Likes

I can’t tell you how much I love the name Sparrow :bird:

1 Like

Yeah, me too. It’s a reaallly cool name :smile:

1 Like