Mini pizzas and Caesar salad

Grilled cheese sandwiches and noodle soup

Sweet and sour farmer sausage and corn and rice

Whole roast chicken with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies

Fish sticks and hashbrown patties and cucumbers

Chicken fingers and fries and corn

What’s on your Menu?

3 Likes

I just made a week’s worth of jambalaya and I never tire of eating it so that’s my menu !!

1 Like

I think it’s very admirable that you’re able to plan all your meals for the whole week. That’s the smart thing to do.

1 Like

That sounds awesome!

1 Like

yes I’m quite excited to get to eat what I want !!

1 Like

It helps me not buy.a bunch of stuff i don’t need

2 Likes

Your menu sounds delicious @FatMama!
I don’t plan out a menu for the week.
I go day by day.

2 Likes

garlic parmesan chickens stew
beef barley veggie soup
blackbean quinoa & sweet potatoes stew
green chicken chili
Beef stew
Jesse taco’s (made with beans and beef)

The soup and the chili will have leftovers so that should feed us for the week. I may have to order sandwiches on the blackbean quinoa & sweet potato day because I’ve never had anything like that before and don’t know if we’ll like it at all so I’m financially and spiritually prepared to get take out just in case.

2 Likes

Sounds so good!!

2 Likes

actually thanks for bringing this up because I need to get the slow cooker going now if I want that done on time. You’re the best lady!

2 Likes

good for you for having a menu. basically I eat the same thing everyday. I don’t like to spend much time meal planning.

I am going to start a soup of the week once I get a new slow cooker. that and the salad dressing will be my only variety in my menu

1 Like

Slow cooker meals are great!

2 Likes

If I didn’t have my kids my menu would be much less varied too.

2 Likes

I had an amazing burrito today, will be having some African food for dinner.

2 Likes

I pretty much just buy what I want at the moment and eat whatever is in front of me. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hmmmm sounds delish

1 Like

I’m on a really tight budget for the 3 of us so i depend on a list I can stick to

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.