My meds work! :D

Since Wednesday, since I started my new meds, I feel AMAZING! I smoke less, I eat less (lost 5lbs in 5 days!) Finally I am a happy normal person! My psychiatrist is genius!

7 Likes

I mean what medication he put you on

Her country has diffferent name for medication…

Even i cannot understand…!!! Take care and enjoy @VanGogh… do u work now or quit…???

1 Like

I still work! And since I started the meds I LOVE my job…this is the funniest part lol
How are you, far-cry?
Shellys, I am on zeldox, solian, akineton, lamictal and moditen + 3 supplements - it’s a lot - I take 15pills a day! But Gosh I feel good! :smiley:
And far cry is right, the drug name in your country might be different. Btw I had a genetic test and this what my doctor used to find the perfect combination for my condition. I strongly advice you to have it too! It’s expensive but it’s a good investment!

2 Likes

Have a wonderful day ahead…!!! Love ya vangogh…!!

1 Like

Great glad you feel good
Stick with it

1 Like

I’m glad for you. The right meds works yes, it is true

1 Like

Nice, I hope it will continue like this… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I never been heard the medicine of SZ according to genetic test. Which country you are living.

1 Like

Yes some develop country has it … but that is not 100% correct .!!!

1 Like

Yes @far_cry0, but now if this is true than it is possible to develop one tablet for a particular patient. Not require 15 much.

1 Like

Scientist are working in it… take care
Is ur duty off for today…!!!

1 Like

Yes @far_cry0. Ok.

2 Likes

Wonderful that you’ve found something that works for you :blush:

3 Likes

http://www.nmgenomix.com/en

2 Likes

congratulations, you found your mix. I think I’ve got my mix squared away too, feeling pretty good myself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.