My meds are kicking ass!

My meds are kicking the asses of my mental illnesses! I have no symptoms and no side effects! I feel great!

10 Likes

Wow, you’re one of the really lucky ones !

3 Likes

Yeah. It took four years to finally get my meds right.

5 Likes

Awesome! I’m in the same boat although it took me longer, almost 15 years to find meds that didn’t give me side effects and that worked perfectly, however I still have a leftover side effect from my old meds, namely diabetes, my doctor said if I lose a little more weight it’s possible that could reverse itself, so we’ll see what happens. I’ve lost almost 80lbs since being on my new meds. With my new meds my blood work is immaculate and my average blood sugar level is very good. It’s taken a long time but I couldn’t be happier.

3 Likes

Lol Thats Awesome, i wish i can feel like that. wow. What you taking. Thats what we all want from meds.

1 Like

Invega Sustenna and Wellbutrin.

1 Like

O okay cool, im happy for you, thats amazing you feel great.

1 Like

Thats great you reverse your diabetes, i was in the same boat my old meds made me gain so much weight it gave me high blood pressure, diabetes and high triglycerides. I had to switch, it was so hard to lose weight and to lower my sugar levels. I finally got it under control. My triglycerides went down too.

2 Likes

Yeah, my cholesterol and triglycerides use to be really high too, now they are normal. I haven’t fully reversed my diabetes, If I eat too much sugar my blood sugar levels spike, but I’m not as sensitive to sugar as I use to be. My A1C use to be 8 or 9 now it is 6. Doc said if I can lose a little more weight it could completely reverse itself and I can eat sugar again like normal people.

2 Likes

I’m so happy for ya!!

2 Likes

yea, my a1c is 5.8.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.