My meds..151516

The value is probably in the land then. In nice areas the land is worth more than the house

The only “free” housing is subsidized by the govt and then it’s just someone else paying for it

@Moonwalker you are crapping, it is possible to cheapen the housing to a great degree,
it is true that land costs but if you build a high rise and the construction is very cheap,
the price per unit should be low.
It is possible to do it if there are forces ready to ram it through.

Can’t fight the market forces

I hate to discuss jobs, but my idea is that society has a lot of parasites,
if you work in management you are a parasite who abuses those under you and makes way too much.
In the soviet union you would get a guaranteed job after graduating college,
and the pay scale was rather narrow(meaning the difference between high pay jobs and low pay was small).
This is what I would like to see everywhere, including the elimination of management jobs and
the installation of uniform income for all.

So a dr should make the same as a janitor?

I’d rather let supply and demand sort it out. Individuals dealing with their own free will beats government burocracy and mandates any day. See Venezuela good lord

Yes and that’s the way it should be.
And either all have a job or no one has, it can’t continue what is happening now
it’s not sustainable. It’s a travesty.
The situation now is that the real cost of stuff like housing food etc is very low,
and the need for human work is going out the window.
Even today there are loads of parasites, lots of current jobs can be eliminated for
efficiency purposes and eventually it will be done.
Already today talk abounds that many/most jobs will get eliminated, talk about basic income etc.
There is no reason to pay someone who is not needed,
but an infinite amount of artificial, no pay jobs can be created so that all who want a job will get it.
In parallel the need for real jobs will disappear.
At last I manage to come up with something positive on the issue of jobs, this issue is complicated.

Don’t quote on the year, but back in the 50’s the predicted with all the increase in technology people would only work 3 days a week in the future. They figured people would trade money for time. Haha people showed them

1 Like

Haha my approach will beat yours!
Eventually!
I am willing to wait.
Thank goodness society is now progressing faster than in the 50s.

If people are not needed in manufacturing due to robots maybe the tourism industry till take off. I’m of the opinion that there will always be something to do.

Erez you said that you have a lot of cognitive impairment but I see your ideas so developed!!

people are also not needed in driving, management ,computers, engineers ,finance ,doctors,teachers,(manufacturing of course) all these are/will be surplus to requirements.
That doesn’t mean they can’t work!
But for them to work( for people who do want to work) artificial no pay jobs can be created, this needs thorough thinking how to create these
artificial jobs but then again AI can come up with the solutions to this as well.
Yes there will always be something to do( only if you so wish!) just not like today.

@Indecisive I have cognitive impairment but it doesn’t mean my cognition was completely
wiped out.

In my country respiridone look different in yellow or light orane depends on mg. And size different. White pill probably parcopan or cyclodol