Schizophrenia.com

My last two episodes

Have usually started with me believing that a girl that I had a crush on in high school that I had walked with every day senior year gets in my head and I even seen a tv show with her nickname on it which felt staged and I feel as if the world knows about us and even had a relative say that I was going to get married which I thought was weird I still get dreams about her to this day about once a week but in on meds but it’s been almost ten years since I seen her last anyone got anything to say or advice

1 Like

i say you got to work on letting her go. You have to accept that there is no relationship between you to. I dont mean to sound harsh but you need to come back to reality, snap out of it. Work on accepting that you have a delusion about you and her. Your in love with the memory that you have when you spent time together and your holding onto it. I dont think you should let go of the memory but you need to let go of her…sorry just my 2 cents

2 Likes

I agree with @seemore3434, you need to work on letting her go. A therapist can help you with that

2 Likes

Are you holding on to her, or the feeling that came with being with her?

1 Like

Memory is a huge part of Sz… I theorize that our long term memories get kinked like a hose… and we can get stuck… I have this delusion too.

2 Likes

@dcragg65 I think it’s just the feeling of being with her because I know that it’s over I just can’t seem to shake it off

1 Like

i agree with @seemore3434 too… you really gotta work on letting her go for sure …

I think lots of us have problems with the “one who got away”. Unfortunately they did actually get away. So you have to find some way of moving on.

Like others have mentioned, maybe talking to a therapist about it would help.

1 Like

Yeah thanks everyone I’ll take the adVice and tell my therapist

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.