My kids high school

I can’t get the whole thing in the picture. It is huge. 2000 students from grade 9-12. They really like the school. Makes it so much easier when they are happy. They’ve both done really well this semester.

11 Likes

That’s an amazing number of students !! glad they are happy…I hope you find happiness soon @FatMama

1 Like

Looks like a nice school. :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

1 Like

Thank you. Their happiness definitely makes me feel better

1 Like

It’s a trade school and kids find good jobs or university choices. My son is taking design drafting and will be going to university for architecture. Next year he’ll be in grade 12 and will be taking university courses so he’ll be ahead of the game. My daughter in grade 10 isn’t sure what she wants yet. She’s got time.

You’re lucky. My kid’s school is a flaming piece of crap. We have her doing mostly correspondence to minimize the damage they can do to her. It’s her last year before college so I don’t have to worry about this much longer.

1 Like

@FatMama how exciting about your son wanting to be an architect…I was an architect before I got sick…lost my career but I put a lot of houses on the ground and designed some beautiful furniture.

2 Likes

The kindergarten to grade 8 school was
absolutely horrific. So much bullying. Nothing ever done about it. Teachers were bullies too.

Yeah, you’re describing my kid’s school. The principal is an incompetent, dishonest putz.

2 Likes

Wow! Way bigger than my school. I graduated with a class of 24, if that. Glad your son has a direction and is taking AP courses. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I love North American schools!

Our schools are more modular. They build extra buildings and there’s walkways between them as opposed to one big building!

Thanks for the pic. Our schools cover more ground for sure!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.