My journal ... not sure how or where to start!

8 Likes

Did you write in a diary or journal while you were at school? I did. I used to write stuff down about my day, where I went, conversations I had with friends, I sketched little pictures (I draw a lot), etc. It was my therapy at the time. It’s a useful way of expressing yourself and re-occurring themes that may come up in your every day life. I think it’s a great idea!

2 Likes

I never did. I am also kinda weird in that i find i need to make things perfect… a little error and i will want to throw the whole thing away… i am gonna try to work on tha.t…

2 Likes

How about page one?

3 Likes

Its like fashion more then journal…ur copy is a fashion statement .u look cool in that pant and sweater…soorry for complementing a lot hahaha… just pour ur feeling its as simple as that…i am also thinking of writing or maintaining a journal…!!! Lets see…

2 Likes

Sadly, if I chipped my phone, even one tiny bit I will want to replace the whole thing… If I messed one page I will want to throw out the whole thing, if my book had a little wear and tear i will want a new one…

1 Like

it is a fashion statement… do you like my sari journal,… it is also eco friendly… and has recycled paper haha… but a nice journal makes you want to write in it…

3 Likes

Have u worn sari ever …!!! I bet u look good on it…!! U might like to.post some pics…not flirting but flattering witcha…

3 Likes

I do not like sari. Sari make my stomach stick out like i am 5 months preggers… and when i sit it look funny… i like dresses… plus sari makes me look a lot older…

1 Like

image excuse the writing.

1 Like

I love the journal, it’s beautiful. I know what you mean about needing it to be perfect, I have the same need. But I always tell myself to just do it and it doesn’t have to be perfect. I hope that works out for you. I see you have a perfect start so far. Keep up the good work, try to remember it’s just for your eyes, so it doesn’t have to be anything other than what it is. And if you like to do artwork you can put that in there too.

2 Likes

3 Likes

@far_cry0 and @anon80629714 just get married already. Ish is Indian , farcry Nepali. Very close Similar countries (yes I know India is very diverse but they’re right next to each other). You both like each other, attracted to each other, single, same age. When’s the wedding and am I invited???

1 Like

lol I hope you know I was manic. @far_cry0 is attractive and he’s sweet but I am not looking to date at the moment. I don’t think dating outside uk is a good idea for me either.

2 Likes

You both look young for your age as well!!

Btw @anon80629714. I don’t crush on anybody right now but if I had to choose, this young Indian woman at the corner store I buy coffee creamer from is soooo beautiful. She has these cute freckles and she’s really the nicest person I’ve ever met. I think I’m gonna tell her next time I see her that I think she’s super nice. Because there’s not a mean bone in the girl’s body. Sorry I know that has nothing to do with anything but I needed to share somewhere!!! She’s definitely from India originally not America. I like her but I’m guessing everyone picks up on her niceness not just me. I saw how friendly she was with two other customers. :+1: she makes my day with her positive energy.

1 Like

That’s incredibly sweet and it will make her day I assure you.:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Aha I wouldn’t say I am friendly. I used to come acrosss mean even though didn’t mean it. :slightly_frowning_face: but I think I’m getting better with smiling and seeming approachable.

1 Like

Do you like Indian food a lot??? I just ordered tandoori chicken, chicken vindaloo and mango lassi…I ordered a lot because there was a minimum amount you can order for delivery but it won’t go to waste. Will last me a couple days. I love tandoori chicken. Never tried the vindaloo but I love spicy.

1 Like

You may find a mood chart helpful to put in your journal.
Screenshot_20170814-180515

1 Like

I not tried chicken but I love the lassi :sunglasses:. I just had behl puri.

1 Like

Great :smiley: I am gonna print one out I think this might go on a board or something