My job is going to keep me

My wife doesn’t want me to go. She can come visit anytime. She is being crazy. That will double my salary almost.

I already signed a contingent offer. I am waiting for something with my security clearance getting checked out they said. I haven’t put in a 2 week notice yet. They asked me if I could start the first Monday in March. I said yes.

Good luck! I could never work again due to the amount of stress it caused me.

Plus, I never saw eye to eye on certain situations.

1 Like

I hope you don’t cause too much strain on the relationship with your wife, unless you don’t care that much about it which is fine. Either way I hope all goes well for you.

2 Likes

This new job is only giving me 24 hours of sick leave a year. That’s not a lot. I might ask for more. I have a lot of appointments. I forgot how many vacation days there were. I think they said 21 but the offer letter doesn’t say.

That’s great @TomCat!!! Maybe your wife will accept the new job over time. Best of luck to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can take fmla for appointments.

1 Like

I signed the final offer. Dragging my feet at putting in my two week notice but plan to do it today.

New job says they are going to give me a polygraph. The wife still says I can’t take the job.

I still haven’t put in my two week notice. I am close to telling them I am not going to take the job. It’s hard to say no to that much money but my wife really doesn’t want me to go.

I want to go though.

Will probably keep my government job. Oh well. When opportunity knocks.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.