Schizophrenia.com

My job is going to keep me

The boss wanted to see me again. I thought I was in more trouble and was ready to quit.

They said they have decided to keep me now.

I am working on two other offers and have two more interviews tomorrow. I was seriously looking for another job.

It looks like I am back in the working world again.

I was ready to quit and go to the social security office today and get my SSDI back.

14 Likes

Good news ! Congratulations !

1 Like

Good job! You must feel good knowing you improved enough to stay so quickly. Be proud of yourself!

1 Like

I have mixed feelings. First, I’m happy for you, but I’m also sad because the last anything any country needs is more competent tax collectors!

In any case, congrats!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Great news!

I’m sure that’s a relief.

1 Like

Thanks everybody. I am also going to get a promotion.

9 Likes

That’s great news! Congrats!!!

1 Like

Congratulation I am happy for you and for all who fight in work world
Be happy for yourself and be proud :wink::wink:

1 Like

One of the other girls that got hired with me resigned for family issues. Hopefully that’s not the only reason they are keeping me.

Today was her last day.

I am still waiting on another offer for a job in California though. They haven’t told me what the pay is yet. If it’s six figures or more I am jumping ship anyway.

3 Likes

Good luck, I hope it works out well for you

1 Like

weren’t you into piloting or the military or something? what happened with those jobs? or is that someone else i’m thinking of?

1 Like

I used to be a pilot in the Marine Corps but I can’t get a medical anymore. So I can’t fly commercially but I recently did get back into flying for fun and to get my drone license.

The job I am waiting for an offer on is pilot work but not actual flying. I think they really want a weapons expert which I am not. I flew passengers and cargo mostly. But so far they tell me I am number one on their list for the job. I used to work part time for them and told them I had to quit because I didn’t want to lose my SSDI for a part time job. I told them I would take something full time though so they know I am disabled.

I also interviewed for an airfield Operations Officer job yesterday. I think that I did fairly well but the selection process is a couple months they said. It’s another government job and would be a good field to get into but I don’t really care for the location.

1 Like

congratulations @TomCat

1 Like

Congrats to you! :blush:

1 Like

Congrats sir 15252552

1 Like

Great news @TomCat

1 Like

I got that other offer in California. $100,000 per year. I am going to accept. The wife is gonna freak

1 Like

You may want to consider how much $100,000 is in California.

When we moved here we thought we were going to be rich because the offer was so high,

We were shocked at the cost of living.

We’re comfortable, but not rich by any means.

2 Likes

I am going to be in the desert. It’s cheap but no paradise. If I don’t bring my dogs I can rent a place for $650. If I bring the dogs $950 per month.

2 Likes

That’s not bad.

I hope you like it.

1 Like