My internet is super slow...... Why everyone so shut..!

Ok buddy…!!!
what should i write where i am from Nepal or US…!!!
Is single letter okay ??or we guys are going to write per head single letter…???

Or scroll through the menu and find all the emails you can and write to every last one of them.

1 Like

You can say that your in Nepal. It’s a US organization that caters to the needs of the mentally ill in this country but tell them that you’re interested in research and ask how long they anticipate a cure being found. There are other ones too. The NIMH is another. Try to get Thomas Insell on the horn and see what he says, or the new head of NIMH

1 Like

He is not a head anymore …he has already join google alphabet…!!!

You can google NIMH and find the new one I will help but I’ve got to go do something now. I think that’s the best organization to petition

1 Like

We may have a better chance if we show some unity…a tiny peeple thrown into a pond makes no real waves…but if we organive a boulder may open some eyes…

1 Like

Dr green thumb i will send both the letter tomorrow …!!!
one is for gates foundation and the other for Www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org…!!!

1 Like

Let’s unite for common cause.!!!

We should organize a rally where everyone on here meets up in Washington DC and pickets our front of the National institute of health for better treatments.
A peaceful protest with a sit in and a candlelight vigil for all those suffering with this terrible disease

1 Like

I fear tear gas and rubber bullets…and I hate getting my socks wet so the power hose would piss me off…

1 Like

that’s what i dream about…a peaceful blood boiling protest Mg1…
I will be there in the us after 2 years…!!!
We should meet and plan for the future…!!!

Bring a bathing suit. You’re a Viking! Plus it’s been proven that us guys with these disorders have a higher threshold for physical pain.
We will spit those rubber bullets back in their faces.

Native Americans are peacefully protesting to protect theirs and others water source…they are being shot with the water hose aimed at exposed skin in less than freezing temps…they are taking on an oil company though…

Nothing too crazy Farcry. I know your blood is boiling mine is too, but remember patience is a virtue. Think of that day when they come out with a new medicine that has no side effects and changes our lives for good!

1 Like

Yea they are blocking somebody’s wallet. That’s why they’re getting the hoses. We are looking for answers, they wouldn’t dare treat us like that

1 Like

Man u r immortal…!!!
long live my buddy dr green thumb…!!!
take care…!!!

1 Like

Maybe we thinking too large…maybe we should start some go fund me accounts and give the money to smaller companies that offer mi people aid…or a go fund me to get the price lowered on cbd products to make them affordable…if we can grab those groups and companies attention they can advertise through their connections…

1 Like

I personally won’t settle for anything less than better medication. I know that they’re working on it, I know that they know the current meds suck, but it isn’t happening fast enough. Precious lives are being wasted and years are passing by without any advances. It’s pitiful. If they made it a priority like they did the Zika virus, we would have a lot better treatments by now. The mental illness community often gets overlooked because of the stigma. But some of us were normies once and remember what it was like to get a fair shake. I’m making this my life’s mission, I have nothing but time and energy.
There is no reason that they can’t make our suffering less. It’s unthinkable what we deal with every day. I think it should be a global priority. After all, it can happen to anybody. Some of the best, brightest most talented, sensitive individuals develope psychosis. It’s rare but there is no excuse for not furthering our cause with the government. If we all came out of hiding and forced them to see us, to see our suffering, they would have no choice but to do something for us.

2 Likes