My internet is super slow...... Why everyone so shut..!

neither i can change the copamy neither i can exceeds is seed…i don;t have money…!!!
its so bad ass to be a SZ…!!! SZ ruined my life…!!!
And cure is far far away…plz gates do some historic decision by pouring ur money in to research.
I am desperate we are desperate…its time now man…i don’t want to suffer no more…!!!
Any rich guys just give it away…!!! mannnnnnnnnn.!!!
life is so dry and hard…!!! so when iz good news is coming.??
waiting like a time machine…!!!
ur cure all
farcry aka unlucky…!!!

I read their foundations stuff…it was a bunch of stuff so may have missed some stuff…we would need to have a company with a clear plan to do the asking…and I’m not sure if we fit in their pretty strict subject matter they like to invest in…they say they don’t like to stray from it…we may have more hope if kanye turns out Sz…

1 Like

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/How-We-Work/General-Information/Grantseeker-FAQ

1 Like

True indeed…!!!
Hope he will get a first blow of SZ…!!!

chankwite smoot

1 Like

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/

There’s the list of what the put money towards…sadly I don’t think we fit into any of those…and the grant seekers link above says they don’t accept apps outside of this criteria… And the mostly engage already established companies or organizations…baah…I was hoping we could send a paper with a bunch of signed names…

I was hoping to send you a link and ideas on how to help…but their strict…

@flameoftherhine my good friend i want to write a request letter to Gates foundation…!!!
if u could help me by writing the body of letter in a very heart touching style . …cuz that might help in research purpose… @flameoftherhine u can pm the body of letter if u wish…thanks man …!!! yeah but i saw it just now …they say they won’t provide grants against their prior priorities…and they say they don’t allow grants to individual…so its kind of dilemma…

flame is it good to write them a general letter as a eye opener to fund SZ research …
Cuz i am all set to send him a letter @Andrey wrote a letter for me…!!!

They have multiple country headquarters…maybe if you could get people with Sz from each of those countries and or sorrounding ones to write letters it may catch their eye…

1 Like

the gates foundation is not establish in our country…so its a boring thing obviously…do u have any ideas to proceed further .??just confused…???

http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Where-We-Work
We would need east and west coast USA letter Africa europe and India letters and sorrounding areas…maybe all share the same title and the same cute little hastag at the end to show somehow we are all affiliated…

1 Like

So heartfelt letters from those areas and surrounding areas…that clearly explain our struggle and need for help…all sharing the same title…make up a hastag to show at least some unity amongst us…the letters need to be edited and prof read…then sent to the closest office to the writer and maybe a all letters also sent to the main office …it would need to be a rather large out cry…

A literal bombardment…of articulated heartstring pulling letters from all able bodied users…and were not only speaking for ourselves but the Sz who have it worse than us…

let’s unite together…!!!
As i am from Nepal i can’t represent India…!!
@flameoftherhine ur from canada right…!!!
what if @chew represent entire US…he can write…!!!
@MeghillaGorilla1 can write @daze can write…!!!
…i some how get u…
what if these people write together …inculding u and me…!!!
i don’t have any ideas…?? hope u understood have a doubt tho’…

Write to the website that Kindnrss posted on my last thread. I already sent them an email yesterday.
Best of luck in your struggle!

1 Like

We still need an organization to back…maybe we should make a new thread…see who is willing to write and prof read…then we can make a list of companies that are working on Sz issues…vote on one…contact them and go from there…

1 Like

To whom…???

Www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org.

1 Like

@MeghillaGorilla1 what i suppose to do now…??

Find the email link at the bottom of the page and write to them

1 Like