My illness is driving a wedge between me, my mind and the people who love me

Im lost and confused and i keep having psychotic breaks. Im sorry. It keeps hurting myself and those around me. I don’t know what to trust anymore. I can’t differentiate between my inside and the outside. My loved ones say they are very concerned about me and say i need help. Im not a bad person. Im terrified everyday waking up. I keep having thoughts that others are attacking me and it makes me defensive and i hurt people emotionally. Im so confused and scared. Im not a bad person i just don’t know whats going on in my head at all. My friends, my partner my parents are very worried about me. Im scared. Im sorry. My gf says i should talk to someone and i thought id start here

2 Likes

It’s possible to get to a better place, I was in your shoes a few years ago but it has gotten a lot better since then. It takes time and medication but it won’t necessarily stay this way forever, a lot of people recover at least partially. You need a good psychiatrist and some people you can be honest to. Have you seen a psychiatrist about this? Are you on medication?

3 Likes

Hey. I’m on my way to bed, but I wanted to say thanks for reaching out. I hope they can find the right meds for you soon. I know it’s been a long process already, Your girlfriend is right that it helps to talk about things. I’m sending a hug your way.

3 Likes

I have felt this way too.

I believe medication has helped me.

I am thankful for our medication.

I hope you will find relief and help from this and get better.

2 Likes

If you truly know who loves you, you’re already a step closer to solving this problem.

Summer Wars, eh? Good movie…

1 Like

How your rabbits doing @KingKazuma ??

1 Like

Hope you can find the right treatment to help you @KingKazuma. Don’t lose faith!

4 Likes

Hey, I used to have a bunny and just let him run around the house too because he was potty trained. He’d lounge around like that in the hall.
You need to see a psychiatrist and get your meds sorted. Once you get better, your relationships will be better and your quality of life can improve and you can be stable. Your illness is very treatable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.