My idea for a cooking show, would you watch?

so i was thinking i wish the cooking channel had a show like this that came on late on friday or saturday night.

the title of my show would be “drunken master” to start the show off, the chef would share and prepare a fancy drink with a guest, then he and the guest would go on to make a meal. the drunken master would make lots of jokes and entertain while cooking, with lots of personality. i thought about starting my own youtube channel doing this, but truth be told, im not that funny. i want to pitch my idea to the cooking channel lol.

would you watch a show like that?

3 Likes

Sounds cool. I would watch it. :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I definitely would

2 Likes

Sounds like Julia Childs she was always drinking.

3 Likes

here’s another one i might do on youtube, is travel around different places and collect wild edibles and prepare them, it would be like a camping/travel/cooking show, but i havent thought of what to call it yet. thought maybe you would like it because you talk about poke salad. it would require less personality on my part. i had this idea when i was camping.

1 Like

Would you go state to state or internationally? Deep fried dandelions are good.

1 Like

i would travel around different states i think, would only go international if the channel was successful.

it would be like a combination of hobbies mostly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.