My husband is taking me out to

Dinner tonight. We’re getting burgers. We haven’t been there in a year because of covid. And I don’t get to see my daughter tomorrow for Mother’s Day because she has covid. So I’m having an early Mother’s Day dinner with my hubby. My daughter and I rescheduled. Hopefully the men and their spies don’t bother me.

17 Likes

Congratulations @CoCo!
Sounds great!

Remember it’s just a delusion.
No one is out to get you!

4 Likes

Thanks @Wave 1515

2 Likes

Yeah definitely a delusion!
Hope you have a great time.

By the way what does 1515 mean?

3 Likes

It means 15 characters. You have to enter at least 15 alphabetical, numerical or symbolic characters to a post.

3 Likes

@keylow, you must have 15 characters minimum in your post so people often just put 1515 after to fulfill the requirement

2 Likes

Oh no, she has covid? I hope it resolves soon.

Enjoy the bugers, sounds nice.

was it your husband’s idea?

1 Like

Thanks @anon66864989. My husband brought it up. The burgers were fantastic :slight_smile: I had a slice of cheddar on mine and I hadn’t had cheese in a year so it was amazingly good. But I don’t plan on continuing to eat cheese except for special occasions to the high calorie count

4 Likes

haha yes I understand about cheese…it is something unique,just had two cheesestrings myself

1 Like

Sweet!

How was it?

:yum:

Edit. Oops! I just read up further that you had a good time.

1 Like

nice that you went out with your husband!
And glad to hear you had a good time =)

my mum bought chinese fuds for mother’s day today… it was nice!

3 Likes

I might get a burger too we’re getting takeout from a close restaurant/pub for Mother’s Day!!

2 Likes

Why not eat cheese?
It’s low carb.

Just consume low fat varieties @CoCo

1 Like

The diet I’m doing has helped me lose 86 pounds in 10 months time so I know it works. I’ve plateaued for about 4 weeks but I’m not concerned. My body is adjusting.

3 Likes

So proud of your hard work.

1 Like

Thanks @anon78876561

glad you went and enjoyed yourself…do it more often and maybe you will feel safer each time you go out.

1 Like

Thanks @jukebox.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.