My husband doesn’t like me to be on the forum because

Wow he doesnt trust you then. First forums arent dating sites and second this is the internet and its like telling you don’t use the internet. This makes no sense. He doesnt allow you to use any social media? Its 2020, not 1800, its the technology time now.

2 Likes

Glad you could drop in and your doing okay. :wolf::wolf::wolf:

2 Likes

I cant imagine myself living without social media and the internet.

2 Likes

I’m sorry @TomCat. She doesn’t treat you very well.

1 Like

My gf didnt mind me using social media and forums when I was with her. I even had female friends.

1 Like

He does allow me to use social media. He and I both chose not to use it when the government decided they can look at your social media to help determine if you’re disabled or not. We don’t want the government reading about our lives.

2 Likes

I don’t have male friends. He doesn’t have female friends. Those kinds of relationships often turn into more. Like my best friend will say a guy is just a friend so even if she’s dating someone she should keep talking to the guy friend. So I asked her if she has sex with her friend and she says yes. To me, that’s not just a friend. It’s hard for straight males and females to remain entirely platonic

3 Likes

Well, I don’t have any problems being platonic with gay male friends, but then right now I only have one locally and one in California. I’m also friends with a straight woman and her boyfriend. They know I’m gay. Her boyfriend got rides with me when he was going to be sedated for dental work, back when I had a car. He also drove me to my oral surgery. I also drove him to work for two weeks while their truck was being repaired.

1 Like

Yeah that’s not just a friend in my book neither… it makes me sad a little😶

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.