My husband doesn’t like me to be on the forum because

Of all the men on here. I’m pretty torn.

3 Likes

Hahaha… Aw.

We need you on here!

He can trust you you seem trustworthy to me.

2 Likes

That is a shame. I hope you can figure something out. It is nice having you here. :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

3 Likes

Thanks @anon83141956. His last 2 wives cheated on him. That’s where the insecurity comes from.

1 Like

Thanks @GrayBear

1 Like

Well I hope you don’t leave. Tell him this isn’t a dating website. I always enjoy hearing from you.

6 Likes

Thanks @anon54988740. I did tell him that

2 Likes

Maybe let him look over your shoulder for awhile, while your on the forum. So he can see what your doing. :turtle::turtle::turtle:

2 Likes

Is he a normie? Tell him we rarely leave normies for sz.

1 Like

Yes he’s normal. But he is disabled, just physically

Might help explaining to him that this is therapeutic for you.

2 Likes

Maybe he feels you spend too much time on here.

IMO you don’t need to have sex with someone to cheat on a spouse. Maybe he’s worried you have an ‘emotional friend,’ type thing going on.

Some people would argue that would be worse than an on-the-side sex partner.

But they’re both bad.

Maybe reinforce your feelings for him by telling him how you feel about him. Idk…

1 Like

You could show him the official rules, if you like. They explicitly prohibit dating and offsite communication.

2 Likes

The rules and guidelines can be found here

2 Likes

Thanks @Ninjastar

1 Like

Disappointing. You’re not a flirt at all and are a very responsible poster. It’s a shame he doesn’t trust you.

5 Likes

Nobody’s hitting on you though. That’s kind of overprotective.

3 Likes

Tell your husband that we’re not exactly catches. Its annoying to see you being pressured to alienate a support group for this “potential” problem. It shows a lack of trust. I think your husband just needs to rethink why he’s worried.

We’re just people online. We aren’t doing anything other then trying to be supportive.

2 Likes

@Ryanana @agent101g @shutterbug
My husband has been married twice before. He got cheated on both times. That’s why it bothers him

That’s unfortunate. I just don’t get the concept of marrying someone if you’re not going to give them complete trust. If my wife really wants to hang with male friends, that’s her biz. I trust her to know where the lines are that shouldn’t be crossed. I’ve got some friends who are female, but there’s nothing sexual at all. They just happen to be female and we get along well. You lose out on knowing interesting people who will enrich your life if you limit yourself to a single gender for close friends.

3 Likes