My husband and I have a love hate relationship

@Human How long have you two been married as well as how long have you two known each other before getting married?

1 Like

We have been married almost a year and we were together 3 years before we got married

1 Like

You two will be fine. Time heals quarrels.

1 Like

Yeah… we will be fine if one of us gives in to having kids or not

1 Like

Didn’t you say that both of you wanted to have kids but you changed your mind in not giving birth? Sorry, I don’t quire remember your whole story.

Well for awhile now I’ve been wanting kids then not wanting kids. For the last couple months I’ve been all for having kids… but man, the last few days my step son has been pushing me to the point I don’t want any again

1 Like

@Human Well, whose to say that you’ll have a son? You might give birth to a baby daughter for all we know. Little boys & little girls behave differently.

1 Like

Yeah… I’m just worried how my step son will react/treat the baby.

1 Like

I think that is a step to far to think ahead as you are not pregnant yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hah!! I’m ocd when thinking about having a baby/being pregnant.

He’s already said he doesn’t want any siblings

1 Like

Your stepson is only a kid. Being an only child has its advantages & disadvantages. But then again, who is really deciding if he is to have siblings or not?

1 Like

Tell him the truth. If you struggle with your illness in the future or with child rearing, you need to be honest.

Also he already has a child so its not like he doesn’t have a descendant. Ask him whats going on. Just communicate. You two seem to need to be better communicators together.

1 Like

Just be sure of what you want. If you don’t feel up to the task, make sure not to give in. Kids need both their parents to love and care for them deeply and completely.

3 Likes

He was in the wrong.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.