Schizophrenia.com

My husband and I have a love hate relationship

I’m in such a bad mood today. I think it’s cause my husband and I kinda got in a fight last night- I told him maybe I don’t want kids anymore and he just ignored the whole topic. Then he called me a sappy pet name and said I love you, goodnight. I responded with “whatever, goodnight” so he said “oh fck off, night” then I said “you fck off” and we haven’t texted since then…

Everyone fights I guess

2 Likes

Ugh, I can’t stand fighting…

It just got on my nerves he ignored the whole topic

2 Likes

It sounds like he does want a kid, huh. Idk, I might have misread the scenario.

1 Like

I’m so sorry you fought…when me and my gf fight I feel horrible…and sometimes the peace doesn’t come back for about a week…we don’t hardly argue anymore…

2 Likes

Yes… we have talked about having kids and I know he wants more… but I have my doubts on if I want any.

Thanks… it’s okay… we haven’t fought for awhile… till last night. Having kids is a touchy subject in our relationship.

How long have you and your gf been together??

1 Like

You guys already have kids?

Yes it is a very very huge decision. Definitely do not feel pressured into doing it. It is very good that you are being open to him about your doubts.

I hope you can both come to a mutual decision…

1 Like

seven years…it was really rocky at first becuase I was delusional but since I upped my meds we have been fine… @Human

1 Like

Well he already has a 9 year old son- my step son.
I don’t have any.

It is a very VERY big decision…

1 Like

Ohhh wowww, 7 years?! That’s quite a long time! Congrats

1 Like

Please don’t have any children unless you BOTH really want to have them.

2 Likes

Definitely @everhopeful

1 Like

You need a divorce. Take half his assets.

Hah!!!

@chronological

He really shouldn’t be ignoring you when you have such an important thing to say. That’s kind of taking the piss. Makes me think he might have felt very strongly about the fact you are having doubts :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah… aye yi yi…

We’ve been planning on trying to have a kid the last couple months so it prolly upset him I’m changing my mind.

2 Likes

Judging from some of the reports I have been getting I believe you need to be very careful about who you get into a relationship with these days. Your spat sounds mild compared to what I’ve been hearing about.

1 Like

@Human Is your husband also schizophrenic or just you?

1 Like

Just me @yinyang

1 Like