My housemate bought a cap with this printed on it:

NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME. I think that we szs aren’t the only ones who wonder about people.

5 Likes

Ugh, the people who want to be crazy, quote from and watch American Horror Story, because they think it’s cool, bother me.
I tried to watch that show, it was trying too hard and was so boring.

I’ve got a jumper signed: I TOLD MY THERAPIST ABOUT YOU and the word THERAPIST looks like THE RAPIST but in my country people don’t get it, fortunatelly I guess.

1 Like

They know they scare you.

2 Likes

Bullies aren’t much more then cowards them self @PinCushion. Some how you have given them power that they are better then you. They aren’t normal. It’s getting a low as 1 in 3 have a diagnosed mental illness. That just means we don’t have a diagnosis or treatment for what the other 2 in 3 have.

I wouldn’t want to be caught with that jumper (or did you mean bumper.) :disappointed_relieved:

I like jokes sometimes, but there are certain things that are not funny in certain environments. like I never joke about forced intimacy on the forum. I can talk about almost anything with my brother though, because he’s cool and funny. :slight_smile:

but yeah, if someone wore something that scared me or agitated me, I would keep my distance. like for instance, I saw this person on okcupid.com who had this shirt that said “I only date billionaires.” so I just used the Hide feature and problem solved. :smile:

real life isn’t that simple though. that’s one of the reasons why I probably don’t try to make too much friends. my paranoid schizophrenia makes me easily scared or agitated, and I believe that many simple things can give out messages. :disappointed_relieved: