My hope in 2016,tell me yours also

I had the most amazing years in 2015 and I hope 2016 can be better!

-I hope I can be happier and more peaceful in 2016,less depression and anxiety!:innocent:
-I hope I can have no problem continuing my workout and keep being healthy,physically and mentally😄
-I hope I can be in a relationship with a girl I like and love.I promise I will treat her well,like a princess :couple_with_heart_woman_man:

List what your hoping for in 2016,not more than 4 so I can know what’s important to you and may it come true!!God bless :smile:

10 Likes

I feel like I lost another year in 2015. Incredibly unfocused and unmotivated. Gained way too much weight. Unable to finish projects.
I’d like to counter all of that next year and hopefully begin to save more money.

2 Likes

You realize what things you need to improve and you wanted to.Hope you can have a good 2016!!

1 Like

I want to start therapy, stop self sabotaging, make sure I don’t do anything to force a relapse, keep my sobriety, and make new friends. Meeting someone for a romance would be nice too, but maybe that’s too much to ask for now :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @Gtx1990! Likewise

1 Like

Hey nothing is too much,but nonetheless great job on keeping sobriety and hope you can make friends and not relapse at all this year and in the future

1 Like

Thank you, hope you can accomplish your new year resolutions too :smile:

1 Like

Yea,got to make some plans to make it come true…but I am really not good at making and taking action on my plan

Maybe one of your resolutions can be to follow a plan to the end :smile:

1 Like

I wish to do a lot of exercise and lose 20 pounds.
I wish to keep meeting my friends regularly.
I wish I could find a full time job and work for another year.
I wish I dont relapse.

1 Like

Don’t know why, I am not excited at all for the New Year and new year resolution. At my age, everyday is a new day. I think I view the calendar from different angle though, that everyday is continuous even if it marks another new year… Strange.

I hope that the world will be more peaceful than in previous years. World Peace.

I do not have many friends, and so maybe I hope to have more friends.

1 Like

Also I may hope that Donald Trump will be chosen as a Republican candidate, it will be easier for Clinton to win the election in 2016.

1 Like

i hope I can get more done in 2016.

I hope I can not only think up great goals but do the effort to achieve them.

I hope I make a friend.

judy

1 Like

wealth and health… :maple_leaf:

1 Like

5 Likes

and a better tomorrow for us all :wink:

4 Likes

I hope to stay on my meds.

I want to grow in my relationship with God.

I hope to travel more. :smiley:

2 Likes

-interact with people more
-excercise and keep it as a daily routine
-continue with art

3 Likes