My holidays in Montenegro

I am here!! I will share my photos in this thread.
I am gonna be here for a week,
It’s amazing here.

32 Likes

wow nice =D i hope you will have a nice time over there!

2 Likes

Yeee it’s amazing… What a perfect place :heart:
Thanks!!

2 Likes

:tropical_fish: :fish: :palm_tree::palm_tree::sunglasses::palm_tree::palm_tree::motor_boat:

Enough Christmas

1 Like

I would truly love to visit Montengro. My fave fictional detective (Nero Wolfe) hails from there. I hope you enjoy yourself!

2 Likes

Have a great trip! Looks very nice there

1 Like

Stunning photos. You look so happy. Have a great vacation.

1 Like

Good things, enjoy your trip

1 Like

I love the view of the mountains with the homes and then the wTers on the other side.

1 Like

Looks fantastic

2 Likes

At the :parasol_on_ground:beach

14 Likes

Nice swimsuit :grin:

1 Like

1 Like

Enjoy your trip @HyperactiveNectar

1 Like

Thanks to you!! :slight_smile: @Jonathan2

1 Like

In a swimming pool ^^

14 Likes

Hey @HyperactiveNectar, you know how you worry about not being attractive? I hope you don’t mind, but I showed your image to my daughter outside of this site as she is nearly the same age as you and has a lot of the same interests you do. I didn’t tell her anything about you other than, “this is someone I know who is insecure about her appearance. She worries she is not attractive.”

My daughter. “OMFG, really??? She is freakin’ gorgeous and probably needs a registered firearm to deal with all of the guys after her. I hate her guts. Tell her I’ll take her looks if she doesn’t want them.”

So there you go. If you weren’t attractive I guarantee that is what my kid would have said. Hope this helps you enjoy the holiday some more - you deserve happiness AND contentment.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Oh my… @shutterbug

You don’t know how good it made me feel… Wow. Big thanks for making my day better.

I smiled so honestly now!! :heart:

3 Likes

Amazing evening

14 Likes

Stunning photo @HyperactiveNectar

2 Likes