My herpes is back

It really went away when I took the Covid medication Paxlovid, but it’s back now. I’m having a herpes flare up right now.

1 Like

Put some cream on your lower area

Do you have a medication cream or something to help calm the flare-up? Like @Jeffmcguire said. If you don’t, maybe you can ask your doctor for something to help the herpes.

1 Like

Thanks @Jeffmcguire @Blossom. I don’t have any cream for it, but I started taking the herpes antiviral again. I guess I shouldn’t have stopped taking it when I had Covid and the Covid medication.

1 Like

That’s good. Hope you feel better soon

Oh man I feel for you. I have it on the face and lips and it’s painful and hideous. Over the years I’ve had nasty break outs. I’m supposed to keep a bottle of Acyclovir handy and when I get the first sensation start taking it and that will stop most out breaks but I get them so often and the med doesn’t stop it. I’ve had mine tested before and the results came back as a high number even though I didn’t have an active outbreak at the time. I guess some people have the virus and never get syptoms so they don’t even know about it.

1 Like

Did it at least bring you a souvenir from its travels?

3 Likes

I have herpes too.

“Above n below “ so to say.

Thankfully I don’t get a outbreak that often.

Maybe a few times a year.

Cream doesn’t help me and the tablets are too expensive.

I just endure til it’s gone.

My boyfriend doesn’t have it but he knows I have it.

1 Like

Thanks @SacredNeigh7 @velociraptor @Leaf @ZmaGal

4 Likes

I have only had one lower area outbreak in my life years ago and not since. Which i think is pretty damn lucky.

2 Likes

Feel really sad you have it too. Ecalyptus oil helps alot. Youbcan buy small bottles of the stuff online x

1 Like

Thanks @Ozzyskits @Nimbus

1 Like

I love your smile by the way and dreamy eyes. Hope you do find the love of your life.

1 Like

Apparently around 80 percent of americans have oral herpes and 1 in 6 have genital herpes.

2 Likes

My back is herpes

1 Like

I’ve got the less severe HSV-1. Have had it since I was little. Only affects my lips - outbreak maybe once or twice a year. Easy to tell when it’s about to become active and I’ve managed to avoid giving it to my wife for 22 years.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.