My Gals on vacation in Florida with her son

Boy I am sadly depressed and missing her and him. I am so very lonely atm. I guess it could be worse. At least they will be back Sunday night.

6 Likes

Hope the time passes quickly until you’re reunited!

1 Like

Me too ,but it seems like it is taking forever.

1 Like

Maybe try something to distract yourself and make the time slide by faster. You probably have tried that already though.

1 Like

LoL I’m in this forum :slight_smile: So I am desperately trying .

1 Like

How long have they been on vacation?

1 Like

She left here 3 AM This morning wont be back till 11:30 Pm Sunday

1 Like

She is what help me stay more stable than I show here at home.

1 Like

Can you occasionally text her or maybe do a quick phone call just to feel a little reassured?

1 Like

I probably being silly. I have been on phone and texting her all day… I tend to keep her stable as well

2 Likes

When I’m home and my kids are gone to their dad’s place I plan things to watch on Netflix that the kids wouldn’t enjoy. Ì also make food that is comforting or treat myself to some take out. And i go to bed early.

3 Likes

It sounds like you are a good support for each other.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. You’re a lucky guy !

1 Like

Yup , it drives me a bit goofy though when she not near by.

1 Like

Thank you @everhopeful

1 Like

I second going to bed early. Schizophrenics can’t oversleep. Sleeping is good for you. Whether I go to bed at 7 pm or 11 pm I still sleep all night.

1 Like

I wish I slept. I go unconscious for a few hours then I’m back up…Never making it 3 and 4th stages of sleep ever.

You should get yourself checked for sleep apnea. I was never getting REM sleep either.

I quit dreaming. I thought it was a symptom of schizophrenia. My wife insisted I get a sleep study for my snoring and yes I had sleep apnea.

Wear a CPAP now and I dream again. Sleep real good too.

1 Like

I always what family oriented moves like on Netflix Christmas Chronicles I watch tonight.

1 Like

I’ve had 2 sleep studies both negative for sleep apnea, but positive for 3rd and 4th stage of sleep missing. You see I have SZa and ADD/ADHD… My brain never full shuts off at night :frowning: