My friend said

that God would see through the ■■■■■■■■ if I became dictator against my will. My question is if I was a terrorist before and I brought it upon myself for these negative things to happen, would God still see through the ■■■■■■■■ and not hold me accountable, deserving of hell?

What have you done that could make you be considered a terrorist?

1 Like

Hell doesn’t exist because we all try our best, with the capability we got. God sees that.

I wrote raps about ISIS that I think were hacked off my phone. I also took long walks. I feel like at my job I was financing it somehow through the memberships I created as a cashier. I don’t know. I just heard a voice that said, “Are you going to take your ISIS pills” regarding my adderall and that sort of made me think I was a terrorist. Also the visions I had where they would torture me made me think there must be a reason they wanted to torture me so I was a terrorist.

You have no experience being a dictator and running a country. You don’t even speak Korean and I bet you know next to nothing about North Korea.
Why on earth would anybody on this planet think that North Korea would ever make you into being their dictator?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.