My friend really likes Kool Aid

I drink sugar-free Kool Aid, and my friend tried some the other day. He keeps coming by to get some. I ordered some Kool Aid mix with real sugar for him. I’m diabetic and can’t have real sugar.

I don’t know. Maybe I should just let him drink the sugar-free Kool Aid. He says he has a sweet tooth.

2 Likes

Ach, he’s just using you for your Kool Aid. lol That’s ok Better than him using you for booze. That gets expensive as well as destructive.

1 Like

Came here thinking this would be about your friend buying into a conspiracy or something. Not actual Kool Aid. Argh.

2 Likes

Well the Kool Aid is cheaper than sodas out of the vending machine.

That’s true. Or, if he ever shops, he could pick up some Kool Aid for himself to store at your house.

1 Like

He burns his money on cigarettes. It would be nice if he would quit. I quit when I came down with emphysema, so I know what that’s like. Someone bought him a pack for driving them somewhere.

Oh, drat. It’s always something isn’t it.

1 Like

True. 1515151515

1 Like

Just stay away from Guyana.

2 Likes

Thanks. I just about choked on my water. Haha

2 Likes
1 Like

Well I’m 61 and my friend is 51. I guess the younger generation doesn’t know about Kool Aid.

Been decades since I had Kool Aid. more of a strawberry quik guy :joy:

images (2)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.