My first hallucination 15 years ago

Was the morning after a night of drugs. Was lying in bed and I heard an angry woman upstairs shouting in an unknown African language.

I went upstairs to complain but it was like 2 English students. They said no one was shouting (let alone in an African language).

Kept hearing that woman off and on for 5 years

5 Likes

Thing is I was adamant that the students were lying and a woman was shouting. Was only years later I was able to look back and see it for what is was. A hallucination

3 Likes

First time I heard something was due to drug induced psychosis. I checked myself into a hospital and I could hear my friends talking on the other side of the curtain. I asked the nurse to let me talk to them and when the pulled the curtain back no one was there.

When sz actually hit me it was my neighbors too talking about my smoking habit. When I started hearing them at work I knew something was up

4 Likes

That’s strange, do you know African? Mine came out of nowhere and was a man and another man claiming to be in the IRA commenting on what I was doing and filling my head with delusions about me joining the IRA (if I joined they said I would be spared from hearing voices)

2 Likes

Mine are similar. I still hear my neighbors sometimes like they are starting a riot outside. Curious and trying to get me to talk to them, i don’t like to. But when I do its a deep pit to get out of. Mine were drug induce too @anon94176359 and @Moonwalker, blew all my hopes and dreams of being a hippy. I wasn’t. I needed to tune in more to who I was and shouldn’t have gone that far down that road.

1 Like

I don’t know any African languages but it definitely sounded like a black woman speaking and African language

1 Like

Click, click, clock, tick

What does that mean?

1 Like

Ok I understand. Yeah there was no clicking in what I heard. I was convinced it was a real person shouting on a phone or something

1 Like

My first hallucination was a little over 19 years ago. I was 6 and my grandmother passed away. When I asked my mom about the funeral, I started hearing trumpets. Visual hallucination was 18 years ago. I was 8. ants were crawling all over my leg and then disappeared

1 Like

11m

Ok I understand. Yeah there was no clicking in what I heard. I was convinced it was a real person shouting on a phone or something

Your smart @anon94176359

1 Like

its been a long time since i had symptoms and i think i’m trying to block it all out (in the hope that it will go away)

i hope to recover fully some day and its out of my hands, its with God and i’ve just got to trust that he knows what he is doing, everything has a reason behind it, it may not be apparent but thats it.

right now i am too bust looking forward to look back, i think thats a good thing

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.