My first day as President

This afternoon I had my first day as President of our Legion of M— presidium. There are a total of four women in our group. I am 61 years old and I am the youngest. Legion of M— is a Church affiliated volunteer organization that is all over the world.

The Vice president of our presidium and I go door to door canvassing. I told the vice president today that I have a long history of doing and saying inappropriate things at the wrong time and place. She seemed to know that already and told me that that wouldn’t be a problem and that I wouldn’t have to say or do a thing. Just follow her around and write what she says and what transpires down in a notebook that I am to carry with me.

I acted as the President of our meeting today and everyone said I did a really great job. I am so thrilled.

16 Likes

From the title it seemed like a delusion, I thought I was president of Germany while psychotic lol
Congrats on being the president of the presidium and meetings in your church.

3 Likes

Thank you @Aziz . I do it for M—.

2 Likes

I’m proud of you! That’s great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, @CoCo .

2 Likes

Good job @SkinnyMe!

1 Like

Thank you @eighteyedspy23.

1 Like

That’s wonderful @SkinnyMe!
Im really happy for you!

2 Likes

What is the legion of m?

1 Like

Congratulations! I’ve been thinking of you. :slight_smile: My mom was also trying to get involved with L of M, but unfortunately her schedules didn’t fit.

2 Likes

Well done. You are such a capable woman @SkinnyMe . May you continue to enjoy your work as President.

2 Likes

First, President of our Legion of M—presidium. Next the world.

3 Likes

I used to love NA business meetings!

1 Like

Good stuff. It’s nice to volunteer your time and be recognised by your community. Well done to you.

2 Likes

wow you are incredible !! good for you !!

2 Likes

That’s wonderful. I’m so happy for you. You’re doing so wonderfully.

2 Likes

M stands for Mary. 151515151515

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.