My feet don’t look like this

They look more like this:

2 Likes

same here

ive got fungi on some of my nails too

1 Like

I’m 44 and never had a pedicure in my life. Never been to a tanning bed either.

2 Likes

ohk, im 31 n me neither, actually its uncommon to get fungi at this age

I used to feel bad wen I went swimming cos of the fungi being infectious

1 Like

Sorry. Don’t worry about that. That’s why they put chlorine in pools. I just thought of this topic because I saw an ad for sandals and thought,”Wow. What beautiful feet. Mine don’t look like that.”

1 Like

Don’t worry about it, feet aren’t everything

N I don’t think it’s such a big deal

(just a little thou lol)

1 Like

When they reopen have your dad drive you to get a pedi and make sure it’s one where they scrub all that off your feet. If you get pedicures like every two months that will mostly go away. Mine are practically smooth as a baby’s butt.

2 Likes

Me too because I never wear sucks in the house.
I walk barefoot in the house lol
I feel that socks and too much cloths suffocate me. Sometimes I use Vaseline and it works by softening and moistening the skin so you can try that. There is also a special rock type and other tools to remove dead skin.

1 Like

I think you should get a pedi as well.

1 Like

We have a pro tanning bed in our basement from my dumb cousin’s botch business attempt 15 years ago where they begged my now deceased grandma for the $10,000+ to start a tanning salon in this dick sh!t small town. Haha. I’ve never tried it. I have too many moles as it is.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.