2 Likes

That’s so cool! Here’s one for you

This little guy landed on my head!!

2 Likes

Looks exactly like the one I saw.

1 Like

Where were you vacationing? I was in Denmark at a butterfly sanctuary

1 Like

I went to west midlands safari and the butterfly farm in Stratford upon Avon.

1 Like

That sounds awesome!!

1 Like

It was a lot of fun. We got to feed the giraffes which was very gross but good experience.

2 Likes

That would be so cool. I want to see Greece next

2 Likes

Hey dude good to see u around

2 Likes

@ThePoet thanks man, it’s good to see you guys again

Any new tunes?

2 Likes

I took a tour to Denmark, so I was out of the country for a while. All kinds of other ■■■■ going on too. The band is finally back together after three and a half years, doing some writing of my own. How have you been keeping? Any new Tunes yet?

@ThePoet

2 Likes

Wow that’s great dude!! Happy to hear that. I bet y’all got some new tracks coming soon. Ive made a couple tracks recently but my laptop’s down ATM so haven’t been making too much

2 Likes

Yes, we’re working on a tune written about 25 years ago. But it’s still great in its own right. It was written by our bass player Sully, for his wife

We’ve done three recordings live off the floor, and it’s getting pretty close to a final cut. Maybe three more weeks. It’s kind of a complicated song, so it’s going to take a while

Sorry to hear about your laptop, that’s a bummer. Looking forward to your next creation, I’ve always liked your voice

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.